- At our sites and facilities we offer storage and shipment of biospecimens at the required temperature (ambient, ambient controlled, chilled 2-8°C, -20°C, -80°C, -150°C).
- Our years of experience in the international shipment of biological products paired with dedicated staff ensure the proper labeling, packaging, and customs documentation of your shipments.
- We deliver within US in 24 hours, to US in 48-72 hours, to/within Europe in 24-48 hours, to Japan and Singapore in 72-96 hours.
- We work with globally recognized shipping carriers (World Courier, FedEx, DHL, QuickStat).
- We take extra care and proper attention to detail when packaging your deliveries to ensure that the quality of all specimens are preserved until arrival.
- We are committed to organizing your collections and shipment in the most convenient manner and we take into account any specific requirements you might have.
Need additional information?
If you’d like more information on our shipping procedures or if you have a specific requirement, please contact us.