Key Account Manager
based in Kyiv, Ukraine
The goal of this role is to plan and implement the sale of services and solutions to specific accounts via cultivating relationships, identifying opportunities, and applying account management skills
- Support of company’s Pharma and Biotech clients and partners globally (primarily in US and EU)
- Correspondence, calls, consultations with clients on new and ongoing biosample procurement projects
- Continuously monitor clients needs to identify opportunities to increase use of our services
- Coordinate feasibility analysis of new projects communicating with Country Managers from a global network of clinical centers
- Ensure accuracy and submit to clients regulatory and ethical submission documentation as appropriate (e.g. IRB/IC approval, informed consent, lab certification, etc.)
- Once projects are started – oversee their execution and report to the Director of Client Relationsand clients
- Coordinate biosamples shipments with clients
- Proof-read and submit related clinical data to clients (e.g. data manifests, case report forms)
- Manage client relationships and address operational questions/issues as necessary
- Expansion and maintenance of clients database, market research, analytical reports
- Visiting clients and attending international Biotech Research conferences and exhibits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent English (writing/speaking) is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt
- Working understanding of the pharmaceutical/biotech/clinical trials industry.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace, or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or the pharmaceutical/medical/biotech field is highly desirable
- Understanding of medical and laboratory terminology is desirable
- At least three years of related experience as a successful project and/or account manager are required
- Capacity to travel internationally, if needed
The company offers:
- Full-time position in a fast growing business of biotechnology
- Excellent professional and career opportunities
- Open-minded executive management
- Friendly and supportive team
- Intellectually stimulating training from the best providers in the biobanking field
- Fully paid vacation and sick leave
- Opportunity to combine work from the office and from home
Qualified candidates interested in this position should send their resume via email to Natalia Sobetska-Koloda, HR Generalist ([email protected])