Director of Strategy and Investor Relations
based in Houston, USA
Director of Strategy and Investor Relations will broaden and enhance organization’s value, strategy and financial image through a superlative investor and shareholder communications program with respective internal strategic measures.
- Acts as liaison between the company and the investors on financial matters.
- Maintains and develops a positive image for the organization in front of investors.
- Analyzes corporate activities for investors, identifying networking and other opportunities to build and create new partnerships with potential investors.
- May initiate top-managers meetings to discuss strategy and financials
- Facilitates the company’s annual investors’ meeting, which may include creating and reviewing the agenda, coordinating the meeting space, arranging press coverage, and other related tasks.
- Produces quarterly and annual reports for shareholders, options holders and investors
- Constantly informs Boards, CEO and Top Management team on the status of relationships with investors and potential ways of improving these relationships and as well as improving the financial KPIs and performance of the company
- Develops and manages implementation of recommendations in regards to improvement of Enterprise Value
- Develops and directs the strategic and long-range goals of the organization including proposals to enter new markets and to expand existing market presence.
- Collaborates with executives and managers to develop long-range, strategic goals for the organization.
- Reviews and analyzes market trends
- Monitors business climate, trends in technology and development, and government activity in areas of the company’s current and anticipated product lines.
- Leads trials concerning new business initiatives, pilot programs, and regional rollouts; based on results, makes, recommends, and implements adjustments and modifications.
- Collaborates with business unit administration and line managers to produce business and product plans that are profitable; evaluates these plans on a periodic basis.
- Serves as negotiator with third parties for potential mergers or product acquisitions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Marketing, Corporate Communications, Business, or related field required.
- At least 10 years of business experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with a variety of personalities and positions.
- Ability to convert complex financial information into understandable text.
- Ability to analyze and improve opportunities for investors.
- Solid knowledge in areas of Corporate Finance, Investors Relations and Capital.
The company offers:
- Full-time position in a fast growing business of biotechnology
- Excellent professional and career opportunities
- Open-minded executive management
- Friendly and supportive team
- Intellectually stimulating training from the best providers in the biobanking field