based in Sofia, Bulgaria
The goal for this role is to manage the company’s operations in Bulgaria and execution of all feasible projects, which includes all activities like setting-up clinical sites, hiring needed personnel, execution, and sending biosamples and clinical data to customers.
- Search and attract new partner clinics and doctors
- Negotiate, consult, sign contracts with clinics and doctors
- Adapt project documentation to Bulgarian language
- Train medical personnel on the collection of biosamples and information
- Coordinate of the work of clinics’ and company’s staff on specific projects
- Manage logistics of biosample shipments (clinics-office-client)
- Conduct financial planning and accounting
- Maintain database, prepare analytical reports
- As the company grows, search for new employees, train and manage them
- Education in the field of medicine, pharmacology or biology.
- Additional education in business areas is a significant plus.
- Experience in the medical business with competencies in management skills and operational planning – at least 3 years in the position of manager.
- Balanced ambitiousness and target-oriented approach. The desire for professional growth.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills needed for negotiations, presentations.
- Self-organization, creativity and analytical skills, ability to complete tasks on time.
- Management and leadership skills (ability to distribute responsibilities, delegate authority).
- Knowledge of English not lower than upper-intermediate level. Bulgarian language – native.
- Willingness to business trips within Bulgaria as needed.
- Strong IT skills: knowledge of Windows, MS Office, and Google Suite.
The company offers:
- Full time position in a fast growing business of biotechnology
- Excellent professional and career opportunities
- Open-minded executive management
- Friendly and supportive team
- Intellectually stimulating training from the best providers in biobanking field
- Attractive salary package and bonuses
- Fully paid vacation and sick leave
- Opportunity to combine work from office and from home
Qualified candidates interested in this position should send their resume via email to Natalia Sobetska-Koloda, HR Generalist ([email protected])