Bulgaria Country Manager
based in Sofia, Bulgaria
The goal for this role is to manage the company’s operations in Bulgaria and execution of all feasible projects, which includes all activities like setting-up clinical sites, hiring needed personnel, execution, and sending biosamples and clinical data to customers.
- Search and attract new partner clinics and doctors
- Negotiate, consult, sign contracts with clinics and doctors
- Adapt project documentation to Bulgarian language
- Train medical personnel on the collection of biosamples and information
- Coordinate of the work of clinics’ and company’s staff on specific projects
- Manage logistics of biosample shipments (clinics-office-client)
- Conduct financial planning and accounting
- Maintain database, prepare analytical reports
- As the company grows, search for new employees, training and manage them
- Education in the field of medicine, pharmacology or biology.
- Additional education in business areas is a significant plus.
- Experience in the medical business with competencies in management skills and operational planning – at least 3 years in the position of manager.
- Balanced ambitiousness and target-oriented approach. The desire for professional growth.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills needed for negotiations, presentations.
- Self-organization, creativity and analytical skills, ability to complete tasks on time.
- Management and leadership skills (ability to distribute responsibilities, delegate authority).
- Knowledge of English not lower than upper-intermediate level. Bulgarian language – native.
- Willingness to business trips within Bulgaria as needed.
- Strong IT skills: knowledge of Windows, MS Office, and Google Suite.
The company offers:
- Full time position in a fastly growing business of biotechnology
- Excellent professional and career opportunities
- Open-minded executive management
- Friendly and supportive team
- Intellectually stimulating training from the best providers in biobanking field
- Attractive salary package and bonuses
- Fully paid vacation and sick leave
- Opportunity to combine work from office and from home
Qualified candidates interested in this position should send their resume via email to Alexey Yudchenko, HR Director ([email protected])