Project Manager (Northern Bulgaria)
based in Pleven, Bulgaria
The Northern Bulgaria Project Manager will lead the projects of sample collection (oncology) within the assigned region; carry out selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits at the participating clinical centers; and ensure quality, as well as fill in all data accordingly and provide reports.
- Lead and oversee all assigned projects of sample collection within Northern Bulgaria region
- Visit clinics/medical centers and institutions as required to interact with oncology doctors, sites, and oncology medical centers
- Develop new contracts: oncology clinics and doctors, laboratories etc.
- Monitor sample collection activities in the field (receiving information and data, tracking samples, QC assessments, and follow-ups as required)
- Initiate projects, delivering project requirements including project startup documents and training(s)
- Determine and update project quotas to report internally and as required to clients
- Collect, QC and label verification, and store samples
- Collect CRF, transfer of CRF information to manifest format(s), and QC accuracy of patient information
- Obtain pathology report and blocks from pathologists; QC review of reports, IDs, and labeling
- Conduct work operations on behalf of AUD in a professional manner
- Manage additional project tasks, maintain AUD files, and deliver communication as necessary or instructed by Bulgaria Country Manager and AUD leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or the pharmaceutical/medical/biotech field Understanding of medical and laboratory terminology is desirable
- At least 3 years of related experience as a successful project and/or account manager in research or Pharma organization in oncology/hematology field are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent English (writing/speaking) is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt
- Working understanding of the pharmaceutical/biotech/clinical trials industry.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace, or related software.
The company offers:
- Full time position in a fast growing business of biotechnology
- Excellent professional and career opportunities
- Open-minded executive management
- Friendly and supportive team
- Intellectually stimulating training from the best providers in biobanking field
- Attractive salary package and bonuses
- Fully paid vacation and sick leave
- Opportunity to combine work from office and from home
Qualified candidates interested in this position should send their resume via email to Natalia Sobetska-Koloda, HR Business Partner ([email protected])