based in Istanbul, Turkey
The goal of this role is to coordinate and monitor the sample collection activities, ensure quality control to every step of the project and support the local AUD office in additional project tasks.
- Monitoring sample collection activities in the field (receiving information and data, tracking samples, QC assessments, and follow-ups as required)
- Travel as required to interact with doctors, sites, and medical centers
- Initiate projects, delivering project requirements including project startup documents and training(s)
- Determining and updating project quotas to report internally and as required to clients
- Collecting, QC and labeling verification, and storage of samples
- Collecting CRF, transfer of CRF information to manifest format(s), and QC accuracy of patient information
- Obtain pathology report and blocks from pathologists; QC review of reports, IDs, and labeling
- Conduct work operations on behalf of AUD in a professional manner
- Manage additional project tasks, maintain AUD files, and deliver communication as necessary or instructed by Country Manager and AUD leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in the life sciences/pharmaceutical/medical/biotech field
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech/clinical trials industry – from 1 year.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- English Proficiency (writing/speaking) is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace, or related software.
- Understanding of medical and laboratory terminology is desirable
The company offers:
- Full-time position in a fast growing business of biotechnology
- Excellent professional and career opportunities
- Open-minded executive management
- Friendly and supportive team
- Intellectually stimulating training from the best providers in the biobanking field
- Fully paid vacation and sick leave
- Opportunity to combine work from the office and from home
Qualified candidates interested in this position should send their resume via email to Natalia Sobetska-Koloda, HR Generalist ([email protected])