based in Bucharest, Romania
The goal for this role is to manage the company’s operations in Romania and execution of all feasible projects.
- Receive work orders from the central office and promptly implement them into local work initiation internally and at sites, keep track of daily changes in the project criteria requirements and operational dynamics.
- Coordinate communication of changes in projects to the principal investigators, sites, and internal stakeholders
- Create collections schemes for clinics, develop accompanying documents for each order – project start-up packet, СRF, MPL (cooperating with Key Account Manager)
- Coordinate monitoring the correct assembly of collection kits for each project – according to the collection criteria: type of tubes, cassettes, labels, other consumables SOP for processing, etc.
- Direct daily work of Audubon Romania staff as required to ensure accurate and timely execution of projects and administrative work.
- Participate in role-related Audubon meetings as requested
- Interface with role-related Audubon e-systems as required – facilitating implementation and ongoing work
- Collect operational information from clinics about collection rates for all open projects (weekly updates every Friday)
- Monitor the correct completion of project documents, promptly collect missing information either directly or via delegation
- Coordinate the preparation of shipments – verifying specimen quantities and availability of other required materials (packing, dry ice, etc.)
- Work with data and shipping manifests (together with QC manager and Key Account Manager)
- Coordinate placing orders for equipment, kit consumables (e.g. draw supplies, tubes, labels, etc), and any other supplies needed for kits and lab operations
- Place orders for office supplies
- Conduct financial planning and accounting
- As the company grows, search for new employees, train and manage them
- Education in the field of medicine, pharmacology, or life sciences.
- Additional education in business areas is a significant plus.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems and International Logistics and Shipping a plus.
- Experience in the medical or biotechnology business with competencies in management skills and operational planning – at least 3 years in the position of manager.
- Balanced ambitiousness and target-oriented approach. The desire for professional growth.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills needed for global communications, negotiations, presentations.
- Self-organization, creativity, and analytical skills, ability to complete tasks on time.
- Management and leadership skills (ability to distribute responsibilities, delegate authority) and ability to function well with cross-function international teams required
- Knowledge of English not lower than upper-intermediate level. Romanian – native.
- Available for business trips within Romania and abroad if needed.
- Strong IT skills: knowledge of Windows, MS Office, and Google Suite.
The company offers:
- Full-time position in a fastly growing business of biotechnology
- Excellent professional and career opportunities
- Open-minded executive management
- Friendly and supportive team
- Intellectually stimulating training from the best providers in the biobanking field
- Attractive salary package and bonuses
- Fully paid vacation and sick leave
- Opportunity to combine work from an office and from home
Qualified candidates interested in this position should send their resume via email to Alexey Yudchenko, HR Director ([email protected])