Georgia Country Manager
based in Tbilisi, Georgia
The goal for this role is to manage the company’s operations in Georgia and execution of all feasible projects, which includes all activities like setting-up clinical sites, hiring needed personnel, execution, and sending biosamples and clinical data to customers.
- Act as Audubon Bioscience (AUD) business and legal representative in Georgia.
- Search and attract new partner clinics and doctors to support project demand and potential for future growth.
- Search for and establish working relations with necessary support vendors and service providers (i.e. analytical/diagnostic labs, consumables suppliers, equipment maintenance providers, etc.).
- Develop and execute the yearly business plan (own P&L) for AUD Georgia.
- Train and ensure training process for local AUD staff, site staff, and medical personnel on AUD processes and project requirements as necessary for successful work and project fulfilment.
- Oversee the coordination of all work, both delegated to clinics and sites and assigned to AUD company/staff ensuring the successful collection of biosamples and related documents as outlined in project requirements.
- Ensure Regulatory and Quality compliance across AUD Georgia operations.
- Conduct financial planning and accounting for AUD operations in Georgia.
- Make payments to vendors, service providers, clinics/sites, and doctors. Advise leadership of any potential challenges to financial expectations.
- Ensure establishment, maintenance, and security of an up-to-date database of all Georgian operations and prepare related analytical reports as requested.
- Make decisions on local headcount and need for new staff; when required, with the support of AUD Corporate office search for and hire new employees to ensure successful onboarding, including training and ongoing management and mentoring.
- Education in the field of medicine, pharmacology or biology.
- Additional education in business areas is a significant plus.
- Experience in the medical business with competencies in management skills and operational planning – at least 3 years in the position of manager.
- Balanced ambitiousness and target-oriented approach. The desire for professional growth.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills needed for negotiations, presentations.
- Self-organization, creativity and analytical skills, ability to complete tasks on time.
- Management and leadership skills (ability to distribute responsibilities, delegate authority).
- Knowledge of English not lower than upper-intermediate level. Georgian language – native.
- Willingness to business trips within Georgia as needed.
- Strong IT skills: knowledge of Windows, MS Office, and Google Suite.
The company offers:
- Full time position in a fast growing business of biotechnology
- Excellent professional and career opportunities
- Open-minded executive management
- Friendly and supportive team
- Intellectually stimulating training from the best providers in biobanking field
- Attractive salary package and bonuses
- Fully paid vacation and sick leave
- Opportunity to combine work from office and from home
Qualified candidates interested in this position should send their resume via email to Natalia Sobetska-Koloda, HR Generalist ([email protected])