based in Yerevan, Armenia
The goal for this role is to manage the company’s operations in Armenia and execution of all feasible projects, which includes all activities like setting-up clinical sites, hiring needed personnel, execution, and sending biosamples and clinical data to customers.
- Act as Audubon Bioscience (AUD) business and legal representative in Armenia.
- Search and attract new partner clinics and doctors to support project demand and potential for future growth.
- Search for and establish working relations with necessary support vendors and service providers (i.e. analytical/diagnostic labs, consumables suppliers, equipment maintenance providers, etc.).
- Develop and execute the yearly business plan (own P&L) for AUD Armenia.
- Train and ensure training process for local AUD staff, site staff, and medical personnel on AUD processes and project requirements as necessary for successful work and project fulfilment.
- Oversee the coordination of all work, both delegated to clinics and sites and assigned to AUD company/staff ensuring the successful collection of biosamples and related documents as outlined in project requirements.
- Ensure Regulatory and Quality compliance across AUD Armenia operations.
- Conduct financial planning and accounting for AUD operations in Armenia.
- Make payments to vendors, service providers, clinics/sites, and doctors. Advise leadership of any potential challenges to financial expectations.
- Ensure establishment, maintenance, and security of an up-to-date database of all Armenian operations and prepare related analytical reports as requested.
- Make decisions on local headcount and need for new staff; when required, with the support of AUD Corporate office search for and hire new employees to ensure successful onboarding, including training and ongoing management and mentoring.
- Education in the field of medicine, pharmacology or biology.
- Additional education in business areas is a significant plus.
- Experience in the medical business with competencies in management skills and operational planning – at least 3 years in the position of manager.
- Balanced ambitiousness and target-oriented approach. The desire for professional growth.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills needed for negotiations, presentations.
- Self-organization, creativity and analytical skills, ability to complete tasks on time.
- Management and leadership skills (ability to distribute responsibilities, delegate authority).
- Knowledge of English not lower than upper-intermediate level. Bulgarian language – native.
- Willingness to business trips within Bulgaria as needed.
- Strong IT skills: knowledge of Windows, MS Office, and Google Suite.
The company offers:
- Full time position in a fast growing business of biotechnology
- Excellent professional and career opportunities
- Open-minded executive management
- Friendly and supportive team
- Intellectually stimulating training from the best providers in biobanking field
- Attractive salary package and bonuses
- Fully paid vacation and sick leave
- Opportunity to combine work from office and from home
Qualified candidates interested in this position should send their resume via email to Natalia Sobetska-Koloda, HR Generalist ([email protected])