based in Istanbul, Turkey
The goal of this role is to keep track of transactions, prepare financial reports to reflect organizations’ assets, liabilities, profit and loss, cash flow, tax liabilities and other related financial activities.
- Performs general cost accounting and other related financial duties.
- Prepares periodic (monthly) Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, Cash Flow statements.
- Maintains the general ledger.
- Manage Invoices, sets up new accounts, reconciles accounts and closes the monthly books.
- Reconciles bank accounts at least monthly, verifies deposits, loans and addresses inquiries from banks.
- Reconciles customer accounts and manages accounts receivable collections.
- Verifies payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
- Files required tax forms.
- Maintains accounting systems.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline required.
- Three to five years of accounting experience required.
- Extensive knowledge of general financial accounting, IFRS rules, tax requirements and cost accounting.
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Proficient with accounting software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details, ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Minimum intermediate knowledge level of English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
The company offers:
- Full-time position in a fast growing business of biotechnology
- Excellent professional and career opportunities
- Open-minded executive management
- Friendly and supportive team
- Intellectually stimulating training from the best providers in the biobanking field
- Attractive salary package and bonuses
- Fully paid vacation and sick leave
- Opportunity to combine work from an office and from home
Qualified candidates interested in this position should send their resume via email to Natalia Sobetska-Koloda, HR Generalist ([email protected])